We are looking for reinforcement, as soon as possible, for our store in Sredzkistr. 36, Berlin.
JOB TITLE: Store Manager (f/m)
10 hours per week (Mini Job) – Fridays (4-8pm) and Saturdays (1-7pm) or 20 hours per week (part-time job)
Find Your Wine Match is a concept with a modern approach to wine selection and all wines categorised into 10 different wine styles based on taste, and a Social Network for Wine Lovers with a wide range of events providing different wine related experiences. We want to scan people and not billions of bottles of wine.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The main objective of the position is to provide appropriate customer service in the wine buying process, the associated positive experience in order to further build the positive Find Your Wine Match brand.
- Providing customer service in the store and advising on wine selection based on the concept created
- Keeping the store clean
- Serving customers at tables outside the store (during the spring and summer seasons)
- Regular inventory of wine in the store
- Support in the organisation of events in the store
- Building a positive brand image for Find Your Wine Match
- Preparing wine for shipment and sale through various delivery channels
- You are empathetic, always positive and act in a result-oriented manner through.
- You are a responsible and diligent person, able to make decisions, easy to make new contacts.
- You have excellent communication skills both in German and English.
- You are a wine enthusiast with a basic knowledge about wine.
- You have professional experience in hospitality and customer service.
If you like the above role and would like to learn more about the world of wine and join our team of wine lovers, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us in a few sentences why you think you are a good match for the above position 🙂
We write back quickly and can’t wait to hear from you!